Further Insights is a quiz marketing platform built to increase engagement, drive action, and help marketers better understand audiences. We work across a variety of industries, including Entertainment, Gov’t, NPO and Advocacy. We’re looking for team players who want to make an impact.
We’re a distributed team with offices in Baltimore and Austin. We’re looking for high-energy Account Executives with a history of successfully building a book of business and making an impact. We are targeting candidates with at least 2 years of experience selling SaaS in Austin, Baltimore, NYC and Chicago. Agency or media background a plus!
The ideal candidate will possess strong sales, interpersonal and organizational skills. They should be comfortable with multitasking and be able to budget their resources in order to meet the assigned quotas for their role.
- Build and maintain client relationships
- Track and record metrics throughout sales process
- Meet and exceed financial goals
- Understand and keep up to date with industry and competitive landscape knowledge
- Bachelor's degree 2-3 years of business experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Hubspot or similar CRM
- Ability to harness financial data to inform decisions
The ideal candidate is a self-motivated, multi-tasker, and demonstrated team-player. You will be a lead developer responsible for the development of new software products and enhancements to existing products. You should excel in working with large-scale applications and frameworks and have outstanding communication and leadership skills.
- Writing clean, high-quality, high-performance, maintainable code
- Develop and support software including applications, database integration, interfaces, and new functionality enhancements
- Coordinate cross-functionally to insure project meets business objectives and compliance standards
- Support test and deployment of new products and features
- Participate in code reviews
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science (or related field)
- 3+ years of relevant work experience
- Expertise in Rails, Object Oriented Design, Database Design, and XML Schema
- Experience with Agile or Scrum software development methodologies
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work
The ideal candidate's favorite words are learning, data, scale, and agility. You will leverage your strong collaboration skills and ability to extract valuable insights from highly complex data sets to ask the right questions and find the right answers.
- Analyze raw data: assessing quality, cleansing, structuring for downstream processing
- Design accurate and scalable prediction algorithms
- Collaborate with engineering team to bring analytical prototypes to production
- Generate actionable insights for business improvements
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in quantitative field (Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Engineering, etc.)
- At least 1 - 2 years' of experience in quantitative analytics or data modeling
- Deep understanding of predictive modeling, machine-learning, clustering and classification techniques, and algorithms
- Fluency in a programming language (Python, C,C++, Java, SQL)
- Familiarity with Big Data frameworks and visualization tools (Cassandra, Hadoop, Spark, Tableau)
- Designing, developing, and testing UI for mobile and web applications
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Accurately translate user and business needs into functional frontend code
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science
- 2+ years' experience in frontend development
- Familiarity using Scrum/Agile development methodologies